Cobb Island Maryland

chicagokp

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey Brothers -

Road trip with the family (wife and 2 boys age 6 and almost 4). We're driving from Chicagoland to the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patt, then driving on to Cobb Island MD. It's about 60-90 min up to DC.

Looking for thoughts on places to eat in the area. Doesn't necessarily have to be BBQ.

Or any cool stuff to do other than what's in DC.

Aug 5 - Aug 13

Thanks!

Annapolis is Beautiful. The Chart House is one our favorite restaurants.

If you like baseball Camden Yards is a great place to watch a game. Just dont venture too deep in Baltimore unless you know where you going. A few nicknames for Baltimore is "Baltimore, Murderland and The City That Bleeds" I worked the Southern Side of Baltimore as a Cop and I speak with experience.

Annapolis is Beautiful. The Chart House is one our favorite restaurants.

If you like baseball Camden Yards is a great place to watch a game. Just dont venture too deep in Baltimore unless you know where you going. A few nicknames for Baltimore is "Baltimore, Murderland and The City That Bleeds" I worked the Southern Side of Baltimore as a Cop and I speak with experience.

Yeah, I can imagine. Same with Chicago. There are some neighborhoods you don't wanna visit. I was in Brazil a few years ago for work. One of the guys was driving me back to my hotel and I asked him what those red signs were. He said they're stop sign, what, you don't have them in America? I said yeah, but we stop at ours. He laughed and said there are some neighborhoods where it's better not to stop! I sat down in my seat after that.

Would love to catch at game, I'll have to see if they're in town and how that fits.

Thanks.

Back