KCBS Bylaws question re:Marketing Contract

I noticed that after the first special meeting it was stated that he was going to resign but that seems to have gone by the wayside. The new BOD makeup is interesting, not only by who is on but by who isn't. The turn out was also pathetic. Interesting times ahead.

Are the election results posted anywhere?

This was taken off of a FB page.

The KCBS 2019 BOD election results are in. There were 2051 votes cast (11% of members voted). One-year term: Myron Berry (Florence, AL). Two-year term: Haymo Gutweniger (St. Johann, Italy). Three-year terms: Randy Bigler (Huntsville, AL), Richard Fergola (Gardner, KS), Candy Weaver (Pine Bluff, AR), and David Qualls (Tecumseh, OK).

Congratulations to all. Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and for those of you who included me in your vote. I'm 10% disappointed and 90% relieved. Hope that changes can be made to focus KCBS on what's important for cooks and judges and not for individuals personal gain.
Thanks again, Benny Adauto

David, I wish you the best of luck turning this thing around. I know Richard is a good guy and my expectation is that he will be fighting with you. I don't know the other people that got elected, but here's to hoping they all feel the pressure to right this ship.

Back