Hello from Vermont!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B C BBQ

Hi all! My name is John and I am a member of IQUE Competition BBQ Team. I have been reading this forum for about 4 years thanks to Chris our pitmaster on IQUE. I finally registered so I could participate in some of the threads that are ongoing(guess that makes me a long time lurker).

I have a tremendous amount of respect for all you great cooks out there and I have learned so much on the BBQ trail with Chris and IQUE. I look forward to learning a lot more and participating here at the Brethren forum.

A little about me:
I have a restaurant in Essex Junction, VT that my wife and I opened back in June of last year called the Belted Cow bistro. We feature BBQ in our restaurant on Tuesday evenings. We smoke a lot of stuff here(food that is) and always looking for more stuff to throw in the cooker.

I have a Meadowcreek TS250, WSM 22.5 and a homemade upright smoker for when it is too dang cold outside to bring the meadowcreek out for the big jobs.

That's about it for now. If any of you ever find yourself this far north come say hello.

Thanks for all the great reading over the last few years and I'm looking forward to participating in future threads.

J

Dang! A new Brother from right here in Vermont. Very glad you decided to join in the fun and I am looking forward to getting to know you.

John has probably been the top lurker on this site for the past few months! Glad to see you posting John. :clap2:

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Hey John. Welcome to the Brethren. Not so sure about you being "this far north" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back