Status
Not open for further replies.

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
hatpole.JPG

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I need to get a count on brethren hats that may be wanted so I can get an order in. If we hit a high enough number (I think we will) I will order by the end of the week and I have been told wait time is shorter now than before. About 2 weeks.

Depending on this thread and a followup call to the hat guy, I will happily accept prepaid orders to facilitate faster shipping.

Right now though is NOT an order form, just a head's up.

Please holler out with something along the lines of "I need two". Or something similar.

I have not looked at the price structure yet from the last time, but the hats are the same cost if I get the same quantity. Postage has raised slightly.

Thank you all for your patience and we will get hats very soon again as long as there is enough interest.

As before, there is $1 built into the cost of the hat that goes straight to the brethren site to help support it along with all of the other donations that are given on a regular basis.

While we are at it, let me know the level of interest on the aprons as well. Not sure where the pricing info on those is, but if someone can do a search and find the link that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
For those who have joined since the last batch was sold, can you give us an idea of the cost? I know it depends on the final order number, just looking for a ballpark figure.

I'm in for one. Thanks!

For those who have joined since the last batch was sold, can you give us an idea of the cost? I know it depends on the final order number, just looking for a ballpark figure.

I'm in for one. Thanks!
Here is the link from the first hat round. Not sure if it will all work the same way for now, but you can get the picture on cost, etc. And remember, the shipping may be slightly higher, but I will look at that closer in the next day or two.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37624&highlight=hat

I can't get to it either -
Put me down for 2 please!

Thank you, but I still can't access that thread.

LOL

Sorry FG, I didnt click the link.

Greg, please move the link out of "restriction"

Just and FYI, there is a restriction section (I have no clue what the real title is) that threads will get moved to on a temp basis, when they don't apply.

If Greg left the "Hat Order Thread" in the main For Sale area, 500 people would say "in" and then "WTF" when the hats didnt come it.

So its in "edit mode" for the people that run the site, just to not pizz people off.

Off my tiny little soap box, and just trying to help!

cost of hats.......................:)-

I know they say."If you have to ask the price,you can't afford it anyhow",but I need to know so I can Beg Momma.:icon_blush:
I hope they aren't too high as my old "Que" hat is about gone!

newshots179.jpg

Wife this one smells and she'ds feed-up with the saying.....Hmmm, that makes me want to wear it MORE:icon_devil

I'm in for a hat, and an apron when available. Need the apron to cover the grease stained t-shirt... Can ya PM us when the pre pay form/thread is up and running?

link won't allow me access to see what was going on with the first hat round but i should be in for a couple if'n the price is right!

cheers,

scott

I would like 4 hats and 2 Aprons pending on price- hats are first. I tried to click the ling but was told I needed a subscription which I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back