Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hammond, La

Kathy & I plan on being there mid day on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Phillip

We'll be there Friday afternoon. Looking forward to it.

would love to come down, but don't have the funds. So I wish everyone good luck.

The Smo Sco should be pulling in somtime on Thursday. See you all then.:-D

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I will bring our Yankee version of the CD! You would never make it through the Louisiana version!!!! It takes about 30 minutes:lol:

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I will bring our Yankee version of the CD! You would never make it through the Louisiana version!!!! It takes about 30 minutes:lol:

Same here Philip!! Have to say, that is the best cook's meeting I have ever been to and I'm sure it always will be!:lol::wink:

Trust me Theresa. That cooks meeting last year at Hammond was hillarious... I was laughing so hard, is probably the reason Phillip thought of the Yankee version... My sides were hurting so bad, I almost had to miss the meal on Friday night... :roll: Oh man, and that breakfast stew or whatever it is called on Saturday morning is the bomb too...

Bring ear plugs... You'll hate Amtrak by the end of this contest...

Trust me Theresa. That cooks meeting last year at Hammond was hillarious... I was laughing so hard, is probably the reason Phillip thought of the Yankee version... My sides were hurting so bad, I almost had to miss the meal on Friday night... :roll: Oh man, and that breakfast stew or whatever it is called on Saturday morning is the bomb too...

See, now I gotta call bull$hit on that comment. You, miss a meal? Not happenin'!!! :p

See, now I gotta call bull$hit on that comment. You, miss a meal? Not happenin'!!! :p

Heck no!!! I had to eat all of your stuff that didn't have lips on it.... So thanks for all of that shrimp!!! Can you take a picture for me this year? But as you can tell by my body builder muscle structure. I don't miss too many meals...

The Smo Sco should be pulling in somtime on Thursday. See you all then.:-D

Looking forward Tonto:-D I'm trying to clear the schedule to get there Thursday, but it's too early to tell yet.

Do you have room to bring an extra case of SunDrop with ya for a poor old farker that can't find any?

kcpellethead said:
See, now I gotta call bull$hit on that comment. You, miss a meal? Not happenin'!!! :razz:

Scottie said:
Heck no!!! I had to eat all of your stuff that didn't have lips on it.... So thanks for all of that shrimp!!! Can you take a picture for me this year? But as you can tell by my body builder muscle structure. I don't miss too many meals...

:lol::lol::lol:....Thanks you two,I needed a good laugh and that there did it!

Earplugs...check. Thx.:wink:

CajunSmoker said:
Looking forward Tonto:grin: I'm trying to clear the schedule to get there Thursday, but it's too early to tell yet.

Hope you can make it down early Rodger...would be nice to relax and visit for awhile.

It's been a lonnnng winter....adreniline is starting to flow,and it feels great to be getting in comp mode...8)

It's hard to bargain with food in Hammond. There's something great to eat everywhere you turn.

Maybe Opa Beef's? I could be in Tyler in 2 hours........:-D

I think I can save you the drive. Send me an address.

Back