Need Advice at Tweaking Cook Island with Weber S660 built in.

S

Synergist

Posted this on another thread didn't get much direction, was hoping some pro's here could guide me in what to order and maybe some links to where I can get the equipment needed. Here's the recap :

I started this off about 2 years ago, I did a built in with a S-660 and a Side Burner, I used a LP tank Storage bin as well. I ran low on funds and since it was functional I was good to let it sit for a bit. However, now I want to get rid of this LP storage bin. I bought a 100LB LP tank that I can store in the SHED underneath the deck.

So what I need to know, is what do I need to order to : Support a LP Tank about 25 feet away... I'm going to remove the LP tank bin, move over the shelves and then stone the front.. Anyone know of any access lighting you think I could use that would look good, I'd appreciate any other ideas, I have a trash can on the other side. :

I"m pretty novice, so I need to know what hose, what connectors to order etc.. the hose/line from the Grill to the LP tank is only about 5 feet so I need to replace that, I also need some gear for the tank as well. Links, guideance would be greatly appreciated .

Hose : What Kind?
Conector to the LP tank? what do I order.. etc..

Attachments

• IMG_2592.jpg
    IMG_2592.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2594.jpg
    IMG_2594.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2595.jpg
    IMG_2595.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2597.jpg
    IMG_2597.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 30
Also, I'm thinking of stoning the base.. I think thats the best bet.. Would love any input there as well.

Back