MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Indy1204
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Default UDS kits in Canada?

Anyone know if they have UDS kits available anywhere in Canada? I've found a ton in the states, but shipping and importing would make it impractical.

Thanks
Indy1204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
CORNDAWG
Knows what a fatty is.

Not sure you need a "kit". I read the forum and looked at images to get ideas. Found a drum and got parts from the hardware store.
CORNDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
polishdon
Full Fledged Farker

Where you live in Canada? I'm in Buffalo, I'll make you one. :)

Thanks from:--->
Old 04-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
Indy1204
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishdon View Post
Where you live in Canada? I'm in Buffalo, I'll make you one. :)
I'm in Windsor. Technically I could order to Detroit and pick it up there, but it's a pain crossing the border. What kind of price are we talking? PM if you like.
Indy1204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : jeanie

You might check with Big Poppa Smokers. Not sure what shipping would cost but it might be worth a look.

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #6
ssbbqguy
is one Smokin' Farker

When I ship to my Northern friends we strongly suggest using a broker or freight agent in the States where there is a considerable tariff fee difference in costs. It's been worth the trip for many and the one's that didn't had the funds to where it didn't matter. We're not selling kits in small volume now, so I can't help there but using a U.S. situation may help you. Good luck. Steve.
ssbbqguy is offline   Reply With Quote