Stubbs Charcoal @ my Lowes BOGOF

LoneStarMojo

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My local Lowes in MO has an add in the paper today that says Stubbs charcoal is buy one , get one free. $8.49. You mite check with your local Lowes.

Last edited:
I've been checking the last month and can't find no Stubbs at my Lowes...dammit. :mad: I can find Kingsford Hickory and blue bag but no Stubbs. My guess is that they're getting rid of their Stubbs inventory.

I bought 12 bags of stubbs they had sitting out at my local Lowe's here in Southern IL, I was kind enough to leave 3 bags in case someone else wanted some:wink:

I've been checking the last month and can't find no Stubbs at my Lowes...dammit. :mad: I can find Kingsford Hickory and blue bag but no Stubbs. My guess is that they're getting rid of their Stubbs inventory.

Maybe a bit out of the way...but, I've seen Stubb's in Tukwila, Lynnwood, Smokey Point and Bellingham. Even got a couple to price match the last round of Buy One Get One Free. :becky:

Sorry to anyone that goes to my Lowes. They had 22 bags in stock. Now they don't have any :becky:

IMG00081-20110408-0700.jpg

Sorry to anyone that goes to my Lowes. They had 22 bags in stock. Now they don't have any :becky:

IMG00081-20110408-0700.jpg

Hey how did you get a picture of my cart? :p
Picked the same here yesterday. may go back today and get more. cannot beat the price and it is great briqs.

Hey how did you get a picture of my cart? :p
Picked the same here yesterday. may go back today and get more. cannot beat the price and it is great briqs.

LOL..... I may go wipe out another one tonight if I have time!

hopefully this sale will hit MN soon, I didn't see it in my local ad.

edit: I checked a few other ads, including Avon, IN and I don't see it in that ad either. Is it not advertised?

Last edited:
hopefully this sale will hit MN soon, I didn't see it in my local ad.

edit: I checked a few other ads, including Avon, IN and I don't see it in that ad either. Is it not advertised?

I have the same issue... I don't know whether I'm blind or what. The store isn't but a few minutes from my house, so I think I'll be taking a drive on Saturday in our Truck.

I have the same issue... I don't know whether I'm blind or what. The store isn't but a few minutes from my house, so I think I'll be taking a drive on Saturday in our Truck.

Last time it was on sale, local Lowes showed regular price on the shelf and did not have it in the sale paper.I took a bag to the service desk and asked to check the price and it was 1/2 of regular price.

That also looked like my cart from 3 nights ago....Lowe's in Burbank, Ca...:lol:...

Went to my Lowes last night (wifey let me get 22.5" Weber kettle). Had them look up the Stubbs but the manager said, " I don't clearance that stuff like others." Sad face. I really wanted to try the stubs. With the wife dropping bucks for the grill, a cover, and a brush, I couldn't convince her to spring for the Stubbs. :(

I just got back from my Lowes. Not on sale here yet.
Oh well, over to Menards and picked up more RO briquettes.

Last time it was on sale, local Lowes showed regular price on the shelf and did not have it in the sale paper.I took a bag to the service desk and asked to check the price and it was 1/2 of regular price.

I went to my local Lowes today in Socal and it was the same thing. They were marked regular price so, I threw two bags in the cart, they checked out at half off so I went back and got 8 more.

Back