Bigmista gets lighter

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We did a Superbowl party for Big Red with a lot of appetizers. We even lightened up the grub (sorta. ok 1 dish) Here is Mrs. Mista's Smoked Turkey Bruschetta with sun dried tomatoes

20130203_124504.jpg

We also served bacon wrapped potatoes...

13+-+1

And of course, pig candy.

404534_10151257354771444_1992691288_n.jpg

There was also Smoked (sorta) Shrimp, Spicy Sticky Wangs, Smoked Bologna and Brisket Chili. That it for the appetizers.

For dinner there was Corn Bread, Mixed Green salad w/ cranberries & feta, Pineapple coleslaw...

20130203_172956.jpg

Beans, collard greens and Mac & cheese (Whoops! that went too fast!)

20130203_173015.jpg

Pulled Pork...

20130203_173044.jpg

Piles of ribs...

20130203_173052.jpg

And Wagyu Brisket. Sorry, I was carving. Couldn't get a pic.

Dessert was Peach cobbler with ice cream and Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Wanna know how good it was?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV9WPc0ogWg&feature=share&list=UUkNKvwE_fpDQU50nTIYHbEw"]San Diego Chargers cheerleaders at Big Red psrty - YouTube[/ame]

Comments?

Looking fine to me. You had me at pineapple coleslaw.
Would have loved to partake in that party for sure.
Great job!!!!!

Fark yeah!:clap: Great looking food!:hungry: The cheerleaders were good too!:heh:

That looks awesome. I really like the Missus' Bruschetta and the bacon wrapped potatoes. Doesn't have to be difficult as long as it tastes great. Looks like a great event!

Looking good Neil!!!
Looks like a great party!!!
I'm sure you fed them well!!

This guy is a rib eating champion. So we had to find a rack that was worthy of him. This is the biggest rack I have ever cooked. Or seen for that matter. He said he had eaten ribs all around the country and these were some of the best.

563534_10151257455211444_1653050613_n.jpg

He could only eat half.

You had me a li'l scared when you said "light meal". However, i figure anybody who sells a big arse pile of meat is not gonna being heating up Lean Cuisines for a Super Bowl party.

Great lookin' grub there!

Looks great Neil!

Sent from my Android phone.

Interesting with the bacon wrapped potatos, may have to try that.

Something you may want to try: get a wedge of smoked gouda, an apple corer and make bacon wrapped gouda, cook it at 325 until the bacon is done. It is one of the most incredible appetizers that I have come across.

BV

That was an unreal spread !

Everything looked perfect.

Shaking the Tatas or the booty gets rewarded around here, too.

Looks great. I see you put the ribs in a geometric shaped called a pile.

Sure looks good!

Back