Needs more Views!...PSA

I thought it had something to with mens health at first.....never mind.

You know. If you guys didn't silently delete so many threads and posts and council people privately with PMs, but rather publiclly shame and put the smack down for all to see; then we might all have a a better clue how hard of a job you did and would appreciate you more.

:p

I hope you know I'm just joking. I have a hard time understanding the amount of work that the mods do. But I know from experience on a few other forums how valuable good mods are and have come to appreciate well moderated forums. I think the fact that this place is so popular, but your guy's work goes largely unnoticed speaks to how well you do your jobs. So, thanks. :thumb:

I'm not ashamed to say that I had a post moderated and moved and I will say it was done by P.M. first in a very professional way. Moderator said what he had to, I agreed and just moved on. No hard feelings at all. Keep up the good (hard) work it's a great site that can just as easily disappear tomorrow. Don't believe me go to the PigTrip .com site and you'll see.

No it shouldn't be final. Sometimes I think some don't understand how much time and effort go into what you all put into this site. It has to be almost a full time job. Thanks to all you for what you do.

No it shouldn't be final. Sometimes I think some don't understand how much time and effort go into what you all put into this site. It has to be almost a full time job. Thanks to all you for what you do.

Well, actually final bump for the time being. We can bump it back up from time to time if necessary.
Thanks again.

Bob

Damn... What did I miss now? :roll: Respect the place people... :thumb::becky:

Cheers.

Back