Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 10th Annual BBQ Championship & Hog Wild Festival, Mobile, AL - March 11-12th, 2011

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
This is a good one any you guys or gals headed down. I will be there.

We'll be there. It will be good to see you again.

It will be good to see you too maybe I will be close enough to ya I can come eat some of that great breakfast!:biggrin1:

yeah its been a while since I have posted one I forgot :thumb: thanks

We'll be there. It's our first comp so we're going to use it as a learning experience.

Last year was our first time at Mobile and it was great. Will arrive Thursday. Safe travels to all.

Were making the long trek down again. This will be the maiden voyage of the Fowl Butt RV.:clap2: Looking foward to it.

Bringin' the Krunk

from Hot Springs, Arkansas. Cowboy Q from the Spa City will also be join'n the competition, but we plan on kickin' his butt. Best o' luck to ya'll, sure will be a great way to kick off our bbq season, skbs...

Were making the long trek down again. This will be the maiden voyage of the Fowl Butt RV.:clap2: Looking foward to it.

I hope the trip goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing you guys - drank quite a few cold ones with your team the last couple of years in Mobile.

Looking forward to meeting some other Brethren. I have a gold Spicewine with Steeler's logos. Please stop by for a cold one or two.

Back