• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sallisaw, OK results

Smoke'n Ice

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
A funny thing happened on the way to the forum today.

David Bouska, Butcher BBQ, received a perfect/perfect (all 9's from all 6 judges) for his brisket turnin today at Sallisaw, OK. First for Karen and Ralph Williams, the reps. Congratulations David.

Little Pig Town (Scott) was grand
Pig Dawg (Mike & Don) were reserve
Top 10
1. Little Pig Town
2. Pig Dawg BBQ
3. Willie's Hog Pond
4. Smoke'n Ice
5. Cody's Construction Crew
6. Butcher BBQ
7. Twin Oak's Smokin Crew
8. Red River Rats BBQ
9. Kosmo's Q
10 Hog Tide Bar-B-Que

Congrats to all who walked

Congrats to Scot & Rockie GC, as well as Don & Mike RGC! BTW congrats to David B. on the 180:clap2: And to the police officer who let Bruiser off the hook for protecting all the bbq competitors from the loose german shepard. :becky::-D:-D:-D

Gotta love those judges and the nines!

Yes and after having a long talk with the organizer about getting CBJ's. This contest has a history of low (real low) cbj count. This year the jumped to about 50% and she pointed this out to me after the awards. Thanks for all the phone calls and emails.

Wow! A lot of friends made that list. Congrats Little Pig Town, PigDawg, and Butcher BBQ. Congrats to all who got a call.

Question I have is what was the GC's overall score? David finishes 1st in brisket with a perfect score, 2nd in pork, and nothing lower than a 15th, and places 6th? Wow!

Congrats to all of you fellow Brethren who got calls! But especially nice job on the Perfect Perfect David! :clap2:

Question I have is what was the GC's overall score? David finishes 1st in brisket with a perfect score, 2nd in pork, and nothing lower than a 15th, and places 6th? Wow!

Congrats to all of you fellow Brethren who got calls! But especially nice job on the Perfect Perfect David! :clap2:

Scott had two 1st places and a 7th place. Thats hard to beat any where you go.

1. Little Pig Town 689.7142
2. Pig Dawg BBQ 686.8570
3. Willie's Hog Pond 685.7146
4. Smoke'n Ice 681.7144
5. Cody's Construction Crew 677.1428
6. Butcher BBQ 675.9998
7. Twin Oak's Smokin Crew 672.5172
8. Red River Rats BBQ 671.4286
9. Kosmo's Q 663.9998
10 Hog Tide Bar-B-Que 657.1424

Most of these scores would have won in other contest. There was some good cooking. When I had a 1st, 2nd, 8th, & 11th (didn't know until after announcments on my ribs, could have been DAL), I was hoping to make the top 10:pray:

Congrats Mack and the rest of the Brethren that walked.

I couldn't stay for the awards, Cody was texting me our placings(3rd, 7th, 9th, 7th) as they came in, without knowing how everyone else was doing, I thought we were in the hunt for sure....

But, in that crowd, I was very happy with 5th overall....

For those that don't recognize the names, that's 6 brethren in the top 10...

Back