• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

24"x52" reverse flow smoker with squared off doors by TQ and Tyler

Well I am back on the cooker

laying out stack cut

005-7.jpg

stack in

016-2.jpg

grates in this design allows for a lot of volume

010-7.jpg

013-2.jpg

firebox door on

011-3.jpg

can you eat flowering cabbage???? I got some big uns

002-8.jpg

More pics will be coming soon thanks for looking

Why,yes you can but they are like other Wintertime veggies,tastier before they flower.:wink:

Thanks for the posts. This is EXACTLY what I was wanting to do on my current build, but wasn't sure how to go about it.

That is the very reason I post whenI was learning pit building watching builds and seeing builds helped me a lot and still does. We have nothing to hide and will pass anything along because it was passed to me at somepoint. I was not born with knowledge we gained it and still are. You all help me and don't even know it!!!

24"x52" reverse flow smoker with squared off doors by TQ and Tyler updated pics

Just some updated pics of this smoke been slacking a little not on a time frame but will finish in a couple of weeks

Decided to put on a small trailer with a removeable tongue. Can use on the patio or hook up and go

002-9.jpg

004-10.jpg

the next pic shows the step I put in my trailers I do not like a firebox hanging out to far. Also I slide my cooker down the trailer to get my desired tongue wait

005-8.jpg

010-8.jpg

decided to go with a different latch system part of this one will go

009-8.jpg

This shows the intake that will fed the warmer

007-9.jpg

016-3.jpg

017-3.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

more to come soon, it is gonna be a really nice cooker I think

Thanks for the follow up.Keep em coming.I can see you and Tyler replacing the Robertsons of Duck Dynasty for REAL! Word WILL travel,ya'll will be sought out,by MANY.Godspeed to you all.:wink:

Nice build. What trailer axle kit did you go with?

The axel is a 2000# and it has a camber to it. the wheels are 12" and the trailer frame is 36" wide

Hoss thanks for the kind words me and Tyler on occassion but heads but I always win because....... my head is harder!!!!!!

"more to come soon, it is gonna be a really nice cooker I think"
Duuuuh, UNDERSTATEMENT!

Looking good there. Tuscaloosa representing Alabama with y'alls awesome skills once again with those latest pics. Great welding skills!

Looking good there. Tuscaloosa representing Alabama with y'alls awesome skills once again with those latest pics. Great welding skills!

Kinda like this "The price of victory is high but.... so are the rewards"

i really appreciate the compliments, I sure wish my mother could see Tylers skill level now. In May she will be gone 3 years she was 90 I know she would be proud of Tyler and I am too. He has a gift that many do not have I certainly do not have it. Everything comes to him naturally Dad has to think things thru, but I suppose I have passed some things to him heck i have been in the steel fabrication business for many many years so something had to rub off on him:grin:

Back