Mad Hunky Grilled Ahi Tuna

if you're having trouble finding furikake, just get some instant dashi and blend with chopped up nori and/or sesame seeds.

your ahi is basically the default local style (the local bowling alley actually has the best ahi lidat)! we usually slick up with some mayo-based sauce; just basically shoyu or even sriracha and mayo blended together.

by the way that's pink tombo ahi you got there, also good for poke! all different kine ahi-s. atlantic bluefin is actually my favorite, but da kine endangered now. malama 'aina, malama kai! mostly get yellowtail ahi here.

Great job miss Jeanie. Some ppl wonder how you can eat fish cooked like that. All I say is try it. Thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks Bob!! I love tuna but can't get it very often here.

That sounds good. I make a sauce of soy + sriracha to taste. I sometimes add a little rice vinegar to change things up.

DerHusker that sounds great! I'll give it a try, thanks!

if you're having trouble finding furikake, just get some instant dashi and blend with chopped up nori and/or sesame seeds.

your ahi is basically the default local style (the local bowling alley actually has the best ahi lidat)! we usually slick up with some mayo-based sauce; just basically shoyu or even sriracha and mayo blended together.

by the way that's pink tombo ahi you got there, also good for poke! all different kine ahi-s. atlantic bluefin is actually my favorite, but da kine endangered now. malama 'aina, malama kai! mostly get yellowtail ahi here.

Thanks for the info ManakooraMan! Will give your ideas a try too.

In my next life I'm going to live closer to an ocean. :-D

Back