Confirmed Payment Smoke on Wheels Competition BBQ KIT ** Monty for 105, Jorge for 100 **

HoDeDo

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Auction item Description: One complete set of rubs and sauces that I use for my competition meat. 3 rubs (12-16oz shakers) & 3 sauces (16-30oz depending on brand)+ 1 mystery jar.

That's right folks. One complete set of rubs and sauces that I use week in and out for my competition meat. Including rubs produced by Plowboys Foods, and The Slabs, and Sauces from the local Kansas City area. This package has a retail value of roughly $40.

I will provide TWO of these kits to the two top bidders, and include free shipping domestically. Shipping outside of the lower 48... will be negotiable.

Creative bidding may get additional items that fall into the box:cool:
Bid high, and bid often folks.

Starting Bid(If any): $30

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): 5 Days

Shipping or Pickup only: Pick-up, Shipping included in Domestic US, or negotiable split shipping to other locations.

Payment/Donation Website:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

$50....only if Andy will throw in a spoon session for Tom

That be more like ladeling.

15742ladles.jpg

"Creative bidding may get additional items that fall into the box:cool: "
Not creative enough????

Financially creative bidding - AKA Big Bucks for Bill - get extras :)

Notice I did say that additional items IN THE BOX -- I knew some of you sickos might want some of that HODEDO mojo LOL You can't afford it, just ask Kim.... I'm expensive.

$50....only if Andy will throw in a spoon session for Tom

That just isn't right!!!!! :twisted:

Andy, you said to be creative so here goes. I will bid 1 dollar for every pound you have lost since starting your diet. I'll trust you on the final weight. Anybody else?

NUTZ

Bryan, If you look at Andys first post, he has 2 kits. At 67 lbs, I think I am in second place!! Come on Andy, run around the block a couple of times!!

NUTZ

$100

Creative bidding: I'll pick it up at the Royal and save you the shipping!

Back