Fall Bash official roll call.

I definately plan on it (health permitting) Shock says he wants to go. And we're working on Dave W.

As for TK
Still thinking about it. I'll let you know after I see who else is coming.

Now I know why your nutless avatar is playing with a weenie (Assuming you were joking, so was I).

Me! Me! Me!

Oh yeah... I'm coming... :D

I am taking that Friday off of work. I anyone is coming in that morning, I can provide transportation to Greg's from either O'Hare or Midway. Later in the day I'll be bashing...

anyone is coming in that morning, I can provide transportation to Greg's from either O'Hare or Midway.
That would be super! tk is coming in on THursday night. I will grab him.

TK, please post your arrival and departure times so if anyone else wants to fly in, they can try to get close to the same times.

Anyone flying in needs to go to midway airport, not O'hare.

Why midway and not O'hare

Cuz that's what we were told. It's closer to the Bash grounds I guess, unless you can hitch a ride with someone coming from the area of O'Hare

tommykendall said:
Why midway and not O'hare

Cuz that's what we were told. It's closer to the Bash grounds I guess, unless you can hitch a ride with someone coming from the area of O'Hare

It is much cheaper to fly into O'hare, but much further away. Anyone else thinking about flying into O'hare?

Bigdog said:
It is much cheaper to fly into O'hare, but much further away. Anyone else thinking about flying into O'hare?

Um, no its not.

The discount airlines don't have many gates at Ohare. United, American, and Delta have most of them.

Delta has only a handfull at Midway, but Southwest has like 40 gates and ATA has another 10

IF there's anything left of me after inventory the weekend before, and working the reports afterwards, I'm planning on coming........I'm trying to talk the wife into driving up with me, would she be welcome?

I think the Bellys are looking at coming too. Dunno about the driving arrangements yet, if we are driving together or separately.......Geez, just realized I've been so busy I haven't talked to the Bellys much the last 2 weeks.......

IF there's anything left of me after inventory the weekend before, and working the reports afterwards, I'm planning on coming

Huh - I thought your presence was a given.

tommykendall said:
IF there's anything left of me after inventory the weekend before, and working the reports afterwards, I'm planning on coming

Huh - I thought your presence was a given.

No shiit

And as far as the wife, as long as she doesnt mind you sleeping with other guys, she's more than welcome :)

Bigmista said:
I plan on coming. Why midway and not O'hare?

Midway is a lot closer to Greg's and a lot easier to get to,from there BUT... If it turns out that the best flight is into O'Hare, I'm not too far from O'Hare, and I can pick you up (as long as I'm not already at the bash site...). We'll just have a longer time in the car to "bond" :D

Back