• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Nothing! Getting ready to go fishing. Yesterday I smoked 3 lb mixed nuts, one butternut squash and three racks of spares.

Nothing, I wish I had the room to bring my smoker it would have been great. I'm the quatermaster this weekend at a beaver-cub-scout camp. I will be cooking for 52 all weekend. Theme of the camp is the olympics and they've asked me to create an international menu, each meal is based on a different country with the exception of Saturday dinner which I've decided will be a buffet with three countries
Greece-Pork Souvlaki with a lemon and herb seasoned rice
Morroco-Morrocan chicken with couscous
Japan-Teriyaki beef with white rice

Enjoy the weekend

Southpaw_1979
Brian

Last week was supposed to be wings and rotisserie chicken, but I spent the weekend roofing my storage shed (It's done :whoo:). The chicken ended up in the oven instead.

For this weekend I have a 1/2 picnic (about 7lbs) that will go on the smoker tomorrow.

Maybe some steaks this weekend to finish cleaning out the deep freeze. We purchased half a grass-fed beef from a local rancher (http://www.lawranch.com) and it went to the butcher for aging last Friday. Should be delivered next weekend. So the real head scratcher is where to start next weekend!

Tonight---lamb chops w/asparagus and ??

Sometime this weekend, a Turkey Breast.

Good Eats! 8)

TIM

Nothing, but for a great reason! Saving my money so that in a few weeks I can order my Assassin 28! I want it for the Superbowl!

Back at ya there Phu!

Smokin off some Canadian bacon, and maybe some ribs.

Good size chicken drumettes, pork spares and some beef ribs for the lady. Gonna season the 4 drumettes each with different seasoning. My shipment of Simply Marvelous rubs came in (sweet seduction, spicy apple, sweet & spicy, and plowboys yardbird) for a personal taste off. Oh yea and a few pounds of smoked baked beans with pineapple.

Back