Sams club registering

Me too. Looks like the countdown has restarted.

Me too cant do anything - however I saw the main screen where it looks like some folks are getting through

Also crashed for me. Won't do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got in and when I tried to register it told me that my member name or number has already registered???

Wont load for me, I wonder if it is because of a lot of people on right now?? I know I have had issues with several sites today Brethren(which has been talked about in another thread) pelletheads, this Sams sign up, and accuweather earlier.

I entered my team information, then the site timed out before I was asked to pay. I went back to start over and got a message that my team name or member number has already been registered. I don't know if I'll get an email to pay or if I'll be able to call the office tomorrow, but I hope my team gets into the contest 5 minutes from my house.

Update-I got screwed. There was one team registered when I went through the previous steps and after calling the 800 number on the site I was told that I wasn't registered. By the time I got back through, the contest was full. What a crock of ****. Two damn years in a row we've been screwed out of competing in our hometown by ****ty technology. Here's an idea for the KCBS, get a website that can handle the traffic this is going to generate. What a joke. Woodbury, MN here we come again. This pisses me off beyond all measure.

• Thanks
Reactions: mjl
Back