El Paso

tommykendall

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Any of you brother farkers close to El Paso? My arse might end up in Juarez MX in the next couple months.

TK

El Paso is in Texas, not Mexico.

And don't drink the water

Probaly not a good idea to get a Prostitute either.

TK, who did you piss off?

Ok Ok - one at a time:

It's Meester TK to you Chadster

Juarez MX as I understand it is a stone throw away from El Paso TX Billinois.

Never thought of that BRD - guess I better wear two rubbers in case one falls off.

I dunno Jorge. Bakersfield was almost all Mexicans, so I guess the company figures I'll fit right into Juarez.

It is right across the border from El Paso. I haven't been don there in quite a few years. At that time Uncle Sam said it was off limits. Not sure what it is like now.

MrSmoker said:
You got seester?
:biggrin:

Actually, it's "Hey Meester...you wanna buy my seester?":twisted:

That's so bad...I can't believe I typed it...but no POOPIE, I heard that line in Jaurez back in 1974!:eek:

Continuation of conversation:

"Hey meester, you wanna buy my seester? She's a virgin! You wanna buy my mother? She's a virgin, too."

Now that last part I didn't hear in Jaurez - but everyone tagged it anyway.

I'll quit now.

You lunatic Chad. Hey meester. You buy my seester. Maybe she'll let you feester in the queester. :eek:

Let me know when TK. I may not have met the most brothers...but I suspect the roady to El Paso would set some sort of record.

The borders towns can be fun but they are not the place to hang these days. The drug cartells are fighting to gain control of the border crossings, the police are somewhere in the middle and the Federal forces are all over. I wouldn't go to the other side these days. I hear reports every week about trouble on the border.

I was stationed there for several years. Juarez is across the boarder (10 minute walk across the bridge to the avenue) Lots of bars and resturants.

tommykendall said:
Never thought of that BRD - guess I better wear two rubbers in case one falls off.

Take two paper bags in case one falls off.

When you are in El Paso try Chicos Tacos! Cheap and good. I get out there 3-4 times a year.

Many of my employees out there do not even go across the boarder.

Let me know when you are out there I may be there in another month for a few days.

Out in the west Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl
Night time would find me in Rosa's cantina
Music would play and Feleena would whirl...

kcquer said:
Out in the west Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl
Night time would find me in Rosa's cantina
Music would play and Feleena would whirl...

Yeah... they even have a Marty Robbins plaque in the airport...

Back