Catering Name

B

bull2571

We have narrowed our business name to 3 and we are taking a vote please let us know which you like best.

1. Wild Bulls BBQ

2. A n J'S House of BBQ

3. Pigs on the Wing

We will be choosing one of these but we would like to see which one people like the most.

Thanks

Have you checked the availability of each for domain name registration?

Yeah, sorry... none of those really rings my bell.

A slight variation of #2: "AJ's House of 'Que" is a little better...

I am drawn to #1, but agree with the group that none scream "Catering" to me...

My criteria when coming up with my catering name was how it would look in a logo and would it be something people would remember. My log in name is different on forums because the internet is open and what I say under by pseudo name won't reflect on my catering name.

I like #3 it referances pork and chicken but Roger Waters may not like it? In case you didnt know which i'm sure you do it's the name of a song on Pink Floyd's Animals Album.

I'm with the majority, none of those really say catering bbq to me. If A n J are your initials or something, that's a good start, but I'd drop the House part, unless you are a restaurant. The n part is a bit weird as well. Something like AJ's BBQ would be simpler, easier to logo-ize (is that a real word) and easier for people to remember and suggest to others.

I agree with most - none of these does much for me as catering names.

For "team" name - I'd go with #1 (if not already being used - reference KCBS/MBN/etc orgs for availability)
For "catering" - I'd go with #2 - IF your initials are "A" and "J", but I'd change the "n" to "&" and drop the "house".
otherwise, #3 works best for me as is for catering.

Out here we have an long time company called Everett and Jones BBQ, most folks call the E&J BBQ, so there is an example where #2 works colloquially. Not a huge fan of the word Bull in a catering name.

3 gives me no idea of what u are.

2 sounds like a restaurant.

1 tells people at least that your a BBQ caterer.

YMMV :-D

Back