Major ribeyes for my best friend!!! Lots of pics

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The pregnant wife wanted steak for dinner so I scored 3 ribeyes from Vons for $12.00 so I was stoked. I rubbed them down with 3/4 The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style and 1/4 The Rub Co. Original rub. Tossed them on the kettle over some lump and pulled at medium rare. Had them with some garlic mashed potatoes and home made mac & cheese. My best friend Major (Great Dane) loved his!!!

photo6-5.jpg

photo5-7.jpg

photo4-6.jpg

photo2-8.jpg

photo1-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo8-3.jpg

photo9-3.jpg

photo7-4.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh snap!!!!

At first I thought that you were saying that your wife was your best friend. But you were talking about the dog! You're in big trouble if your wife sees this :-D

BTW, lucky dog! nice looking steaks!

Nice steaks and what a score for those at $12 for three. Nice.

I agree with RonL you are in DEEP caa-caa if your pregnant wife finds out you refered to the dog as your best friend. :redface::redface::redface:

OH! Lucky dog :-D and nice lookin' grub. :thumb::thumb:

Wow, you treat your pup like a KING. Can I come over next time you grill steaks? :laugh:

Hahah..Thanks guys. It's a good thing she doesn't know with The BBQ Brethren is!

that big ol dog wouldnt stand a chance at that steak if i was there.

I'm just crying looking at those last pics. Best friend is right!

Those steaks look amazing... I gotta ask the dog how they tasted! :-D

wow,if i could have one of those,,i would never sniff another crotch..i promise!:becky:

Ha! I'm not going to let my dog see this! :-D Great looking steaks. :thumb:

Nice cook! That must be the happiest dog in SoCal. I never share my steaks with my cats.

Oh Some on guys, you can always take a picture, grab the meat, wash it off and reseason and its like new when the wife comes in

Back