Need Advice!

spicewine said:
In that case my advise would be to wait a while and then post.:grin:

He just wanted to get a reservation in. It could be a busy weekend of smoking! :biggrin:

soulman said:
He just wanted to get a reservation in. It could be a busy weekend of smoking! :biggrin:

Sounds like he was smoking before he posted!!!!

Cheech & Chong Mod

No I am having some serious problems with the smoker that I "bought" waiting to see how it pans out. Should know shortly, sorry for the premature post.

Wine & Swine said:
No I am having some serious problems with the smoker that I "bought" waiting to see how it pans out. Should know shortly, sorry for the premature post.

Which one? :lol:

You are right Smoker!!!! He is all Stoved Up and forgot what he was going to post.
That stuff will make you temporarley silly and forgetful!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! What was I saying? Oh, no post.
Duh.

Smoke On!!!!!!

Wine & Swine said:
The smoker you and 5 other people thought they bought??? I've heared that smoker's been bought and sold more times than Tom Delay...

The J&R 1300E? Who else do you know who is involved, I have had a few people say that and no answer. I am having a really tough time with this and really do not want to get screwed over but want the smoker. That was my original post first thing this morning (which I deleted) but I couldn't delete the entire thread. The smoker is supposed to leave Miami today and I am trying to work out the details but I am very nervous to hand over $. What kind of paperwork should I expect? Any help is appreciated, as always.

The trials and tribulations of this smoker have become the subject of myth and legend. I don't think i'd give cash to the original owner. If it's in the hands of a liqudator/finance conpany, I'd want a bill of sale that states they have the right to sell it. There's specific language, but I don't have it. Don't let the price cloud your judgment.

Back