• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Poobah spotted, lost at the Royal

drbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
If anyone sees Phil on the dark side send him back. I heard they were spotted over there today. Hope he makes it out in time to cook.

The dark side is going to be rockin. 16 hours and I'll be there. All packed, well other then the coolers. Load the meat cooler and ice the beer coolers.

Oh chit!! :eek: The guys drop the trailer and head to the wrong side! Kyrie eleison...

Yeah, dang it, Ray! Didn't we all agree that Wednesday was YOUR day to watch Phil?

His turn to watch ME? I just called the good Dr to come have some Cabo and hes already counting sheep. Some chaperon.

Thats 2 for 2. WTF??? Everyones going to sleep!!

His turn to watch ME? I just called the good Dr to come have some Cabo and hes already counting sheep. Some chaperon.

Thats 2 for 2. WTF??? Everyones going to sleep!!

Phil
I don't know if you are not finding the experianced guys to hang out with it might be a sign.
The guys who have been there before are sleeping early, I think they might know something.

I would learn from them and get some rest, from what I have heard this might be the last time for the week.

DO THE BRETHREN PROUD

For those of us who cant be there, we are all with you in spirit, and we can all join you for a virtual toast over the weekend at some point. But for tonight i would get some rest.

glad the trip was fairly uneventful......now the liver just has to represent....

glad the trip was fairly uneventful......now the liver just has to represent....

The Royal is always a work out from 12:00 to 2:00, and then there are the turn ins to worry about in the pm. I think it is more liver challenging than physical or mentally.

sitting at my desk for another 2 hours and 50 minutes - then heading home to hook up the trailer and head down there

Back