CAB Packers at Sam's Club in KC area?

Smoke & Beers

is Blowin Smoke!
I have to make a trip to KC this afternoon to pick up some supplies at the KCBBQ Store and also need to pick up some CAB packers for a gig I'm doing next week...
Can anyone tell me if there are any Sam's Clubs in the KC area that sell the whole packers...or do they all just carry the flats? :confused:

TIA...

I'm a bit familiar with the Sam's at 95th and I35 and the one at I70 and I470 - both carry CAB packers, but seems like they've been pretty small - at least the times when I've taken a few minutes to look.

I've also noticed that some will have the price marked as flats too - so keep an eye on that.

I'm a bit familiar with the Sam's at 95th and I35 and the one at I70 and I470 - both carry CAB packers, but seems like they've been pretty small - at least the times when I've taken a few minutes to look.

I've also noticed that some will have the price marked as flats too - so keep an eye on that.

Thanks...I'm looking for 14-16 pounders.

I've seen that too at several Sam's Clubs. I've also seen flats marked as packers though too.

What's the name of that good meat market in the Olathe area? Does anyone know if they carry CAB? What about RD? Do they carry CAB? Can you buy individually or by case only? I don't like buying cases...it's always a crap shoot.

I can't answer if they are CAB, but RD does sell them individually. I think they are CAB, but not positive. I'm sure they'd tell ya if you call. 816-472-5333

Back