THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BubbaBones

Knows what a fatty is.
I am putting together my business plan for a catering business and need some help.

I have heard that BBQ and BBQ catering is a growing business. Also I have heard that there is a desire for on site cooking is growing in popularity over just delivering pre-cooked items.

If any one can send me links to articles or any other king of information I would like to supply justification for some statements that I will be putting into my business plan.

Thank you,

Steven

Do a quick search of "business plan" in our Forum search and you'll find quite a few discussions. Or, go while in this section "Catering and Cooking for the masses" just navigate back to the early pages of threads...several threads/discussions will jump out at ya.

Good luck.

Steven,

I did a quick search, and I think this article points towards exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.rimag.com/article/CA6620840.html

During these tough economic times, people still want good food made by other people, but might not have the money to pay for all the bells ans whistles of a restaurant experience.

I have education and experience putting together business plans. Let me know if you have any more questions.

~Ryan

Ryan,

A broad basic primer of what a business plan should be and include might benefit the entire brotherhood. I seem to see too many people who thing a biz plan is a static document with no life. This seems to be especially true of first time entrepreneurs.

Even suggestions for guidance resources would be an invaluable thing.

Ryan,

A broad basic primer of what a business plan should be and include might benefit the entire brotherhood. I seem to see too many people who thing a biz plan is a static document with no life. This seems to be especially true of first time entrepreneurs.

Even suggestions for guidance resources would be an invaluable thing.

That is a good point. I will try to put something together soon for the Bretheren.

Back