The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > OakRidge BBQ

Notices

Old 09-01-2017, 11:55 AM   #1
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default I got a Discount and a Sample of Smoky Chilie Lime Finishing Salt

Recently Oakridge had a 24 hour customer appreciation sale, little did I know until after I ordered he was sending a Prototype Sample of a new product to the first 30 Brethren Orders. Well I made the cut...

Mine was delivered this morning....

I am building a BBQ Raffle Basket for our VFW Annual Picnic as a fundraiser, so I ordered some Rubs and Seasonings from Oakridge BBQ that would help fit the mix for a new beginner in the world of BBQ.

I received my sample of Smoky Chile Lime Finishing Salt as well.

This stuff is addictive right out of the package..... I just keep wanting to taste more!

The salt hits your tongue first, followed by a sweet citrus savory background balance with a mild hint of heat, held together with a smoky undertone.

It's a winner Mike....... Smoked pork tacos tomorrow with the Smoky Lime Finishing Salt.

I always keep a salt shaker of Santa Maria Grill Seasoning on the table as I like it on Corn-on-the-cob, vegetables in general, and even cooked meats. Looks like this will sit in a shaker next to the Santa Maria. Looking forward to trying it on Corn on the cob, I bet it will add great flavors.

My only question is; when will this be for sale?

Mike - Thanks for the great discount as well as the sample of the new product.

I just can't say enough good things about Oakridge products, as well as Mike's commitment to his customers and non-customers, example below.

=============================================
I once used another popular brand of rub and never considered using any another rub until I placed an order an order to be shipped to my deployed son. The distributor for that unnamed rub sat on the order for almost two weeks never shipping it, and it seemed as if my son and his unit would not have any rubs for their big holiday cookout.

Long story short, I contacted Mike from Oakridge and he shipped his rubs giving our deployed troops a great holiday cookout. Being he came thru with the order arriving on time, I tried Oakridge rubs myself. Every rub has it's own unique flavor profile and are much lower is salt and sugar content than the other rubs I used.

I'm sold, Oakridge is the rub in my cabinets, I've always had great delivery times when I ordered from Oakridge. I usually receive the order in 2 or 3 days. Even if I had to wait longer, the product is more than worth the wait.

Oakridge Rubs, and Mike's support of our uniformed men and women are the only reasons I need to exclusively use his awesome products in my cookers....

I also recently had to make a trip to Germany to visit my deployed son. With little time to prepare and so much to do to get ready, I forgot about the rubs I wanted to take with me. Mike was kind enough to expedite the order even though it was my fault for not getting the order to him in time. The items were delivered in plenty of time so I could pack them in my suitcase.

Thanks for making such great products and supporting our troops Mike.

Last edited by IamMadMan; 09-01-2017 at 04:38 PM..
IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
toymaster
is One Chatty Farker

I didn't need another reason to use Oakridge since I already use them but you've added one more. Ooh Rah from this Marine.
Beam's SG-01 Offset Smoker (Brenda), Chargriller Akorn (Vanessa), Backwoods Party (Victoria), Humphrey Weeble (Deedra), Brinkmann Grill King Deluxe (Baby), Weber Smokey Joe (Gretchen), Mini BGE (Keisha)

USMC - Not as lean, not as mean - Still A MARINE!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly
toymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 09-04-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
mooresmoking
Got rid of the matchlight.

I will second the accolades for this new product. Tried it with corn on the cob last night and it was excellent. It bumps my previous corn seasoning into the shadowy corner of the spice cabinet. Looking forward to trying this with any sort of protein. Thanks for the sample Mike! I will purchase this when it becomes available.
mooresmoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #4
SirPorkaLot
Babbling Farker

Very happy for Oakridge BBQ.

And us.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.
We have had citrus finishing salts and a hot salt on the market for over a year now.

Glad to see others seeing the value in them.
Brethren Vendor Forum: Giveaways, & Brethren Only Discounts!
  • Naturiffic Harvest Brine Available Here
  • Get Q-Salt Here

Last edited by SirPorkaLot; 09-06-2017 at 04:57 PM..
SirPorkaLot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #5
SirPorkaLot
Babbling Farker

Oakridge products rock!
  • Get Q-Salt Here
Thanks from:--->
Old 09-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #6
kcmike
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPorkaLot View Post
Very happy for Oakridge BBQ.

And us.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.
We have had citrus finishing salts and a hot salt on the market for over a year now.

Glad to see others seeing the value in them.
Seriously? You're going to come in here with that $hit??

I've never even heard of "Naturiffic". And I sure as hell never copy anyone, so don't flatter yourself. This product has been in pre-production for over two years. I gave out samples of the previous prototype version last year at the Royal.

~ Visit Oakridge BBQ ~

Lang 84D
22˝" WSM
Oaklahoma Joe 20x40
26˝" Weber Kettle
kcmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:07 AM   #7
SirPorkaLot
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmike View Post
Seriously? You're going to come in here with that $hit??

I've never even heard of "Naturiffic". And I sure as hell never copy anyone, so don't flatter yourself. This product has been in pre-production for over two years. I gave out samples of the previous prototype version last year at the Royal.
No worries. I am a big Oakridge BBQ fan and customer.
There is plenty of room in the seasoned salt market for both of us.

John
  • Get Q-Salt Here