THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
We went to a party on Friday and a Baby Shower on Saturday so I only had Sunday to do any cooking of my own. My wife was very happy to hear of the “Salad” throwdown so salad it was. I took 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts and rubbed them down with some Smokey Mesquite seasoning and let them rest for 2 hours in the fridge.

While they were resting I made up some guacamole and kept it in the fridge. With only two breasts to cook I set up my smallest grill. (Weber Jumbo Joe) While the charcoal was heating up I cooked up some Corn

and some black beans.

Charcoal is ready

and on they go.

While they were cooking I cut up some lettuce.

After the chicken reached 160 and brought it in and sliced it up.

Here it is all put together in a bowl waiting to be served with some scallions and cilantro as a garnish.

And a close up.

It was Delicious!

Thanks for looking.

Thanks all. And just so you know, the Baby Shower wasn't what you'd think. Our friends were throwing a baby shower (Think Party :whoo:) for their daughter and son-in-law. My wife and I held both of the parents to be when they were baby's themselves so naturally we were invited. They were grilling chicken, steak and veggie kebabs for everyone and of course I offered to help out. It would've been better over charcoal but everything was still delicious. Was able to snap this one pic.

Attachments

Back