THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tasterner

is one Smokin' Farker
My primo got blown right off my patio last evening. Used it for the 2nd time New Years Eve, not even done paying it off. Please tell me my homeowners will cover it...just feel sick right now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,157
Thanks man, luckily we never had to use the hoi before, so I really don't know what to expect.

I do know we have a $500 deductible. Hoping the cart is ok. I haven't touched it yet, waiting to see what ins co. says.

What's your deductible?

They may cover, itd be best if an object flew into it or it. If your deductible is $1000 it may barley be worth the claim. Next time lock those castors.

I do know we have a $500 deductible. Hoping the cart is ok. I haven't touched it yet, waiting to see what ins co. says.

In that case you'd be entitled to the cost minus the deductible of course, and as for w/n you'll be penalized/surcharged for the claim, no 'if' it is determined to be weather related. By law carriers cannot punish you for non 'at-fault' accidents. Read your policy closely as these scenarios are usually described. Your agent should be able to tell you pretty quickly what if any risks are posed to you by submitting a claim. If it turns out there is any risk to your rating as a customer based upon a claim like this it would be best then to simply avoid it as the difference between the value of the primo minus $500 wouldn't be worth the aggravation...

Thanks guys. Wind was crazy last night. In hindsight maybe I should have secured it better somehow, but I never thought in a million years this would happen as heavy as these things are.

Looks like the wind got under the cover and it acted like a sail. Crazy man that's terrible. I hope it works out for you.

Oh man, that's just awful.

I get winds like that at my house too. I stopped putting covers on my WSM and Performer because I was tired of not finding them where I left them.

Back