THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Haven't done a whole chicken lately and I needed an excuse to test out my new Thermapen I got for Christmas.

Here she is before seasoning

I slathered in mayo and hit it with a little rub while the grill came to temp.

Something about this bird had me thinking hot wings so I made some buffalo sauce

Cooking on the kettle, I hit the bird with sauce early so it would bake into it.

After an hour I just had to test out the new toy. It really is super fast.

Just about 2 hrs and she was done

The sauce cooked into the skin and was a nice background flavor. May not be my prettiest bird but the skin was crispy and tasty.

Thanks for visiting.

Interesting! Never tried to put sauce on early in the cook like that...almost looks battered and fried.

I didn't catch the extra wings until the last pic...you making some sort of John Madden Thanksgiving creation?

Where did you get a chicken with 4 wings?

thats crazy.i did not even notice that.

Interesting! Never tried to put sauce on early in the cook like that...almost looks battered and fried.

I didn't catch the extra wings until the last pic...you making some sort of John Madden Thanksgiving creation?

That's some kind of 4 winged alien chicken! Looks good though.

Four wings??? I bet that bird liad some nterestiing eggs.

Hmm 4 wings? I didn't even notice thats crazy. Hope it was safe to eat. Im sure it was, it's not like i put stuffing in it.:becky:

"The sauce cooked into the skin and was a nice background flavor. May not be my prettiest bird but the skin was crispy and tasty."

It may not be your prettiest looking bird, but it looks really tasty, and should be good to eat, if you aren't concerned about eating an "alien" four winged bird. Too bad it didn't have four breasts.

I have seen a four breasted woman in my younger days, but as a dis closer, I had been imbibing in several adult beverages at the time, and was in Taiwan!

Blessings,

Omar

Chicken looks great,but you're farked now you're gonna grow extra limbs as a result of eating the alien chicken. :laugh:

Back