Smoker Opinions and Options

:doh: Forgot to tell you the photo hosting site I use. cubeupload.com

I don't remember if it doesn't resize photos or I just don't know how to, either way, I resize my photos to medium on my computer and just drag and drop them to the cubeupload home page. I recently just found how to change my camera from taking photos large to medium so I may not have to resize them again before posting. I like cubeupload better than photobucket because I don't have to save and leave my photos there and find myself forced to pay for additional memory/service once I reach the maximum free storage threshold. With photobucket, you have to pay when you fill up your free amount. Not so free in my opinion. I do very little, if any, photo adjustment so the program my computer came with suits my needs. Cubeupload does have options for space, etc., you can pay for if you want them, haven't looked at it, though.

Here's how medium size photos look posted from cubeupload.

Here they are:

20140703180120.jpg

20140703180126sm.jpg

:doh: Forgot to tell you the photo hosting site I use. cubeupload.com

I don't remember if it doesn't resize photos or I just don't know how to, either way, I resize my photos to medium on my computer and just drag and drop them to the cubeupload home page. I recently just found how to change my camera from taking photos large to medium so I may not have to resize them again before posting. I like cubeupload better than photobucket because I don't have to save and leave my photos there and find myself forced to pay for additional memory/service once I reach the maximum free storage threshold. With photobucket, you have to pay when you fill up your free amount. Not so free in my opinion. I do very little, if any, photo adjustment so the program my computer came with suits my needs. Cubeupload does have options for space, etc., you can pay for if you want them, haven't looked at it, though.

Here's how medium size photos look posted from cubeupload.

Nice. Homemade McRib!!!

I usually share my photos with friends and family on Facebook and then get the link for them there.

Eddie, this thread will eventually die. Don't worry about starting a new thread with questions about your next cook. Someone will jump in and offer advice...

Back