The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch

Notices

Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch offers the finest beef and pork available in the U. S. today. These two brands are part of Agri Beef Co., a family-owned and managed company that uses an exclusive sustainable beef production model.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
srfshane
On the road to being a farker

Default Welcome to Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch

Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch are proud to offer the finest beef & pork products available for competitive and backyard BBQ. From Snake River Farms American Wagyu (Kobe) Beef and Kurobuta Pork to Double R Ranch hand-cut, perfectly aged Northwest beef each brand has unique offerings perfect for those interested in the exciting world of Competitive BBQ and those just looking to truly impress family and friends with their backyard BBQ skills.

Our forums are a place to ask questions, find the latest news and promotions and ultimately a place where we encourage you to share your photos, stories and competition results for the rest of our fans to see. Our mission is to continue to provide the best products we can for our BBQ fans and we can’t do that without you, so if you have a question or just want to brag how great you’re doing using our product, we want to hear it!

We’re a company founded on real people and when you’re here you’re talking to the people who are behind the scenes daily at Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch. When you see posts and messages from srfannella and srfshane you’re really talking to our Customer Success Manager, Annella Kelso and the e-Commerce President, himself, Shane Vaughan. So please, feel free to engage with us because we couldn’t do this without you.

Snake River Farms offers a full BBQ line including products ranging from Grand Champion winning American Wagyu Briskets (available in 3 sizes) to Tri-tips and Kurobuta Pork Baby Backs, Collars and Shoulders. Find our entire product line at www.snakeriverfarms.com

Double R Ranch offers a variety of products perfect for the backyard BBQ. From perfectly aged tri-tips and steaks to our colossal bone-in ribeye known as the Cowboy Chop, our entire product line can be found at www.thedoublerranch.com.

About Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch
Snake River Farms and Double R Ranch are both brands of Agri Beef Co., a family owned and operated company based in Boise, Idaho. Founded in 1968 by Robert Rebholtz, Sr., Agri Beef has remained one of the most respected companies in the beef industry. Adhering to principals of sustainability, total quality, animal well-being and responsible business, Agri Beef Co. has developed a truly unique production model incorporating a portfolio of the highest quality brands in the U.S.
srfshane is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
Teamfour
is Blowin Smoke!

Welcome. Do you offer a discount code for Brethren?

Smokin-n-Style BBQ Team - Pitmaster
Lagniappe Chili Team - Head Cook
KCBS CBJ
Teamfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:17 PM   #3
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Love the pork, but too rich for my blood, even with a discount. Perhaps for a once a year or so kind of thing though. I'm sure the Comp folks will love it.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

I love the beef and the briskets are killer. Although, from time to time, I can find the burgers, which are also great and cheap enough to eat often

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less

SSS
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:55 AM   #5
srfshane
On the road to being a farker

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Teamfour...we don't offer a blanket discount for Brethren, but keep your eyes here for special Brethren-only offers.
srfshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:26 AM   #6
jasonjax
is One Chatty Farker

Hey guys,

I'm on mailing lists for SRF and DD.

Are these two separate products? IE: a cowboy steak from DR will be different than one from SRF? Different herds/breeds etc.

I've been a bit confused about this for a while now.

Thanks!

P.S. I have been entirely happy with my purchases thus far. Great stuff.
jasonjax is offline   Reply With Quote