The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:01 AM   #1
chickenchoker
Full Fledged Farker

Default Q Master Senior used at Competition

So I used the Q Master senior at Que for the Troops this past weekend to run 2 different cookers. I ran a 22 WSM at 220F degrees overnight with a brisket and a butt on. I dialed the 10cfm fan down to 70% and it held temp steady all night. In the morning after we wrapped the big meats they went onto the animal lover Tubby (ran from a stoker) and I moved the Q Master senior onto the Backwoods Party and ran it at 275F degrees for ribs and chicken. We tied for 10th in Brisket and a 7th place chicken call. 1st outing with the Qmaster senior and 2 top 10 calls on 2 different cookers..... great 1st outing. I am now confident enough to start promoting these on some FB pages and spreading the word. I will need an upgraded unit with the new features to really show what this thing can do and at a great price. I will also want a 50cfm fan so I can show the guys with big cookers it has capabilities other draft units don't

Custom Humphreys Comp Cart,Backwoods Party,18.5 WSM with Pro Q stacker, "skeeter" reverse flow offset

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK [URL]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicken-Chokers-Bar-B-Que-team/149911985044419[/URL]

2016 Sponsors- Butcher BBQ,Stubbs,Shelter Logic, A Fine Swine, Mojobricks
chickenchoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:32 PM   #2
JboneJR
Found some matches.

I LOVE my Qmaster Senior. I have a Facebook page "PID BBQ PIT Controllers" all about the Qmaster,JR, and the Wgrill
JboneJR is offline   Reply With Quote