thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
raceani.gif
raceani.gif
raceani.gif

What's on the smoker today? I've got a ring of Texas Hot Link, a fattie, and I'm making a run to the market to check on ribs (maybe beef ones). Who knows...., a steak might strike my fancy. :mrgreen:

I think we ar having leftovers tonight I may try to find some nice beef ribs for tomorrow

Haven't posted here in a while, BUT....

12 racks of baby backs and 4 birds for a coworker's party. And I put junior to work!

8658A0F3-0A59-436F-94D2-FE9BCBC0AB6E_zps5xjnd8su.jpg

F2BDE149-C47E-44AE-9FC8-98D25C5D9E3F_zpsvulkzqjh.jpg

686BF304-A8FB-4C37-AFDA-24823D1C882F_zpsdlrtsugf.jpg

BE7111D6-C394-475A-93DF-8D4A2EB16F89_zpsypdfcdna.jpg

The Lab and I are home alone this weekend, so we're going to have the last Porterhouse Steak from our half of beef.....with a side of Kentucky bourbon for me :mrgreen:

I'm firing up the new UDS for its season burn today. Still debating what to throw on there later. Thinking beer can chicken, couple slabs of ribs, or a fatty

Whole packer brisket and pork butt for the 'Derb. Been up since 3 am. Don't forget its also 'Dega weekend with Nationwide and Sprint cup

4 racks of spares. Invited some people over not even knowing it was derby day. I guess we are having an impromptu derby party.

packer brisket.....

Attachments

• brisket.jpg
    brisket.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 101
Knob Creek water back, Pork Butt, Hot Guts, Bourbon Baked beans( an Explosive combo:mrgreen:) & Mint Julip ice cream.

Although I didn't realize the Kentucky Derby was today, I am smokin cause it's nice out!

Teeny little clearance rack Beef Shorts, Nekkid Fatty, and some Tri Tip for Runch!

Boy, I was really tired of being in the house! Now going outside, even just to check on the garden is a good reason to smoke some stuff!

Back