The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Unread 01-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default FREE GIVEAWAY, wireless thermometer & 2 OZ Brine Injector

For users of my products of Golden-Dog,or Golden-WOLF, or QMaster-Junior, or QMaster-Senior, if you post testimonial/review under QTalk, or Youtube, or Twitter, or Facebook, or other BBQ forums, when hits reach to 1000, I will send you one free giveaway.
There are 20 pieces of wireless thermometer, and 20 pieces of 2 oz brine injector. First comer first win

woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:36 PM   #2
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default sorry a typing error. 100 hits, not 1000 hits

For users of my products of Golden-Dog,or Golden-WOLF, or QMaster-Junior, or QMaster-Senior, if you post testimonial/review under QTalk, or Youtube, or Twitter, or Facebook, or other BBQ forums, when hits reach to 100, I will send you one free giveaway.
There are 20 pieces of wireless thermometer, and 20 pieces of 2 oz brine injector. First comer first win

Unread 01-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #3
joeyrowe1
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 10

I have a Q-Master Junior that you have been helping me to determine the problem through E-bay messages. With your help we were able to determine that my probe was fine but my Q-Master was the problem. You are sending me a new Q-Master Junior and a new input plug. Just wanted to say thanks in this forum. I had no idea how to use my multi-meter to test the probe but you walked me through it. Thanks for standing behind your product. You are an honorable seller. I will certainly be posted my use of my Junior as soon as I get it and have it installed. Thanks again.
joeyrowe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Unread 01-18-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyrowe1 View Post
I have a Q-Master Junior that you have been helping me to determine the problem through E-bay messages. With your help we were able to determine that my probe was fine but my Q-Master was the problem. You are sending me a new Q-Master Junior and a new input plug. Just wanted to say thanks in this forum. I had no idea how to use my multi-meter to test the probe but you walked me through it. Thanks for standing behind your product. You are an honorable seller. I will certainly be posted my use of my Junior as soon as I get it and have it installed. Thanks again.
Thanks.What is your eBay ID. If I did not sent, I will upgrade it to Senior
Thanks from:--->
Unread 01-18-2014, 08:17 PM   #5
joeyrowe1
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 10

joeyrowepobox112. I was not expecting the upgrade but I appreciate it, and look forward to it. If you have already sent, I am cool with the Junior. Thanks
joeyrowe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #6
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyrowe1 View Post
joeyrowepobox112. I was not expecting the upgrade but I appreciate it, and look forward to it. If you have already sent, I am cool with the Junior. Thanks
will send Senior and an extra meat probe