THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was actually wondering how long it would be before this turned into a PBC discussion.

Calling this thread a discussion is like calling Aquamans douche a Popsicle.
The destination is the conversation...and I don't even know what that means.
I thought about posting in this thread but I'm so glad I didn't.

Sorry for going on topic here but this has inspired me to try bludawg brisket. The high will be one degree so in taking the day off.

Brisket evades me!

I have been smoking for a few years now, and I have to admit, that while I have tried two or three times, I have yet to cook an edible brisket. Being a newbie here, I have stumbled across the bludawg thread and it along with a lot of the other comments has given me the confidence to try it yet again this weekend. I have just two questions 1) Why use butcher paper? And 2) what size gutter nail do I need to check to see if it is done? ( I think I saw this point in a rant that Bludawg posted on another thread.:wink:

Rick

Back