The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Unread 01-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Vacation hitting Ontario CA 2/28 and las cruces NM 3/3

Taking the kids on a Vacation starting in Ontario CA(landing the afternoon of 2-2 where I'll be hitting Harry Soo's class 3-1 visiting my little brother(haven't seen him in 10yrs) Sunday the 2nd would love to cook for him anyone got a smoker I can borrow for a day :)

Then heading to Las Cruces to vist the folks and I'll be there for about 5 day 3/3/13 -3/8/13 Once again if anyone got a smoker in the area love to borrow it :)

Hopping to meet some brethren along the way. I'm pretty tight while in CA but Got Friday open if anyone wants to do something. John Setzler going to fly over and take the class with me aswell.

Clint
WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #2
DUBBAGA
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0

Howdy Clint,

I have a UDS and a Weber Performer, and either are yours for Ontario CA if you would like. I live in Redlands which is about 20min east, but as I don't have a truck or van, only one of these would be able to fit in my wife's Honda Element.

UDS, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker, Blue Ember Gasser, Weber Performer

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

HELP BIGMISTA GET HIS DREAM! (GoFundMe link)

EPIC BIGMISTA KICKSTARTER/GoFundMe THREAD (link)
DUBBAGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 01:24 PM   #3
DUBBAGA
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0

Clint,

It looks like I'm going to be entering a contest in Havasu City that weekend, so the UDS/Performer will be in use 2/28 and 3/1. I should be coming home late on 3/1, so if you still need either on the Sunday, I will be happy to assist

UDS, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker, Blue Ember Gasser, Weber Performer

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

HELP BIGMISTA GET HIS DREAM! (GoFundMe link)

EPIC BIGMISTA KICKSTARTER/GoFundMe THREAD (link)
DUBBAGA is online now   Reply With Quote