Twerking my butt, with heavy pron.

Look's good! I was always wondering about those kroger "moist and tender" butts I see at king soopers. I've never tried them becuase they are injected with that 12% or so solution of some type. How to they compare taste wise to non-injected or "solutioned" butts? Can you still inject them even with the solution too?

Look's good! I was always wondering about those kroger "moist and tender" butts I see at king soopers. I've never tried them becuase they are injected with that 12% or so solution of some type. How to they compare taste wise to non-injected or "solutioned" butts? Can you still inject them even with the solution too?

I would be hard pressed to find one that was not injected with solution. I don't have a problem with them and depending how you personally do them they will be very good. I have injected them even when they have solution already and never found any problems doing that, having said that I have not injected anything in a long time.
Dave

sweet - I'll give 'em a try next time I see them on sale. FWIW, the butts at Safeway (if you have that in MO), come uninjected/solutioned. I do, however, despise Safeway for other reasons and while the butts are always about the same price as King Soopers/Kroger, the rest of their groceries I find are much more expensive.

Back