The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 09-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #46
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

We made a bunch of stuff, but, I was hammered for time. I had requested access to the kitchen at 7:00 a.m., but, on Saturday morning, was told 8:30 a.m. at the earliest, that turned to 9:00 a.m.

We turned out the following:
Tri-tip sandwiches with a bacon and tri-tip jus BBQ sauce
Chicken sandwiches with a apricot mostardo sauce
Vinegar-style Cole Slaw, with cabbage, red peppers and carrots and a Pineapple and citrus vinaigrette
Country-style Potato and Egg Salad (this was my sister's MIL's favorite dish)
German-style Baby Potato Salad with Bacon and herb vinaigrette
Fruit Salad of melon, grapes, oranges and bananas, with a mint-basil infused syrup dressing
Two types of cookies, Apricot Thumbprints and Grammy's Chocolate crinkles

By the time I was ready to take pictures of the tri-tip sandwiches, my BIL had come in 4 times to ask to take food out, I asked him what the rush was, as guests were not due for another 20 minutes, he said his sister wanted the dessert table set before, and was getting upset. So I snapped at him that "the farking food will be served when it is ready, do not farking come back in here, as you are slowing me down, and I could give a flying fark about what that bitch wants right now!" And I was left to cook.

Whip It Off, Chambers!

"perhaps...but then again...maybe not..."
landarc is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->