The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Disposable Cutting Boards

Notices

Disposable Cutting Boards Twisted Brisket Competition BBQ Team was sick and tired of cleaning our cutting boards. We also weren't too impressed with the cardboard cutting boards everyone else on the KCBS Circuit is using. So, we set out to make something better - and we did! Made right here in Southern California, we have a food-grade, disposable & re-usable, 100% recyclable cutting board. But that's not all! It's on a roll, and is perforated for effortless use!

Unread 07-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Stark-O-Rama
On the road to being a farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Free Sample!

Hello All!

Email us at disposablecuttingboard@gmail.com with your address for a free sample swatch!

PLEASE - Use the sample as you would a normal cutting board. For instance, I had a lady return them because she got them in the mail, took a knife to a board and intentionally tried to cut through it. YES you will cut through it if that's your intention - just like the cardboard boards. However, if you use them like you would a normal cutting board, you'll be fine. If you're an "aggressive" cutter with an electric knife, you can layer boards together with water, and they'll work great. I use razor sharp boning knives, and a serrated slicer, and only need 1 board. However, depending on your cutting "style" - who knows!

One of the awesome features of our boards that are unique to us, is that they're perforated and on a roll. If you use a Butcher Paper Dispenser, you can set it on your table, mount it on top of or under your table. You can even mount them on a wall, or on your rig - VERY CONVENIENT!!! You can also completely cover your tables by not ripping the cutting boards every 24".
Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Stripper
www.starkboards.com
Stark-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
Fat Freddy
Take a breath!

Thanks. We got our sample today and will give it a shot ASAP. I am watching a 4year old Grandson this week and am so wore out I dont think I will be cooking anything for a couple of days to try it out.
Unread 08-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
cpw
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 4

I just saw this post, is the offer still good?
UDS
Savannah, GA
Yes, Dear BBQ on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by Dixie Meat Rub
cpw is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
Fat Freddy
Take a breath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpw View Post
Not speaking for the company but I requested either Monday or Tuesday and got it today. On their website there is an area to request free sample.
Unread 08-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
cpw
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Not speaking for the company but I requested either Monday or Tuesday and got it today. On their website there is an area to request free sample.
I guess it's worth a shot! Thanks.
UDS
Savannah, GA
Yes, Dear BBQ on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by Dixie Meat Rub
cpw is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #6
Ashmont
Babbling Farker

I requested mine around noon and got an email within an hour confirming.

Proud member of Brethren Weber's for life

(Rescued 7 kettles in 2007, 1 in 2008, 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2010 Three of which I have and 8 that have gone to Brethren. PM me to get on the waiting list)

Weber Kettle Dabomb
Weber Kettle Justintime
Weber Kettle (Yet to be named by Daughter) Evil Twin Suggested!
Weber Kettle Grace
WSM "Winni"
WSM "Dumas"
One Smokey Joe
UDS "Peggy Sue"
http://ashsmoderndayclubhouse.blogspot.com/
Ashmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #7
Stark-O-Rama

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpw View Post
Absolutely! It's not a limited time offer, but an open offer. I don't want people to have to take the risk of buying, before trying. The swatch is about 10"x12", and I include 2 in the envelope. I'd love to send one full board, but my cost would be too great. I'm able to send 2 swatches for a little over a buck. I consider it cheap marketing
Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Stripper
www.starkboards.com
Unread 08-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #8
Stark-O-Rama

PS -

I received a lot of requests for samples over the weekend, and was at a Comp (took 4th place in Brisket!). If I didn't get back to you, just know I'll be sending all samples out today. You should receive them in 2-3 days.

THANK YOU everybody for your interest!
www.starkboards.com
Thanks from: --->
Unread 08-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #9
Pyle's BBQ
Babbling Farker

I just saw this. Thanks for the offer.

Saddles BBQ Bistro

Μολν λαβέ
Pyle's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #10
Stark-O-Rama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyle's BBQ View Post
I just saw this. Thanks for the offer.
Great!

You're more than welcome!
www.starkboards.com
Unread 08-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
DUBBAGA
is one Smokin' Farker

This is an outstanding product, and for any serious competitors, you MUST include these boards as a part of your checklist.

I had an opportunity to use a few of the disposable cutting boards this past Saturday at a Backyard BBQ Competition, and I actually decided to put away my traditional boards, as these were so good. The material is heavy duty and stood up to my aggressive cutting without even showing the slightest damage. I really appreciated the light weight and flexibility, and although it got to be quite breezy at times, sprinkling some water on my table helped the boards to adhere really well.

Without a doubt, Matthew and his cutting boards deserve 100% of the credit for Green Card Q's 2nd place chicken (... ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but they really are great!!)

UDS, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker, Blue Ember Gasser, Weber Performer

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

HELP BIGMISTA GET HIS DREAM! (GoFundMe link)

EPIC BIGMISTA KICKSTARTER/GoFundMe THREAD (link)
DUBBAGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Unread 08-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #12
Thermal Mass
is one Smokin' Farker

I don't do comps but took advantage of the roll special not long ago.

Really great product, very durable and have even used them for table cover for kids to roll out pizza dough.

I can only imagine the comp folks and caterers could not be disappointed with these disposable boards!!

[COLOR=Red]My Build[/COLOR]:
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153650[/URL]

"[COLOR=Navy]When it comes right down to it, you just want to be surrounded by good people and good food."[/COLOR]-Chuck Hughes
Thermal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #13
Stark-O-Rama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBBAGA View Post
This is an outstanding product, and for any serious competitors, you MUST include these boards as a part of your checklist.

I had an opportunity to use a few of the disposable cutting boards this past Saturday at a Backyard BBQ Competition, and I actually decided to put away my traditional boards, as these were so good. The material is heavy duty and stood up to my aggressive cutting without even showing the slightest damage. I really appreciated the light weight and flexibility, and although it got to be quite breezy at times, sprinkling some water on my table helped the boards to adhere really well.

Without a doubt, Matthew and his cutting boards deserve 100% of the credit for Green Card Q's 2nd place chicken (... ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but they really are great!!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Please share your chicken tips

Thanks for the great review!
www.starkboards.com
Unread 08-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #14
DUBBAGA
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark-O-Rama View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Please share your chicken tips

Thanks for the great review!
Oakridge Game Changer Brine !!!!!!!! It was the only commercial product that I used the entire time. And make sure to buy your thighs at Food 4 Less, if you prep them and they cause you to let out a long string of vulgarities about how horrible they look, then you will be guaranteed a top finish too (I mean it, out of the 18 thighs I prepped, there were maybe 3 that looked good... shows what I know )

UDS, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker, Blue Ember Gasser, Weber Performer

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

HELP BIGMISTA GET HIS DREAM! (GoFundMe link)

EPIC BIGMISTA KICKSTARTER/GoFundMe THREAD (link)
DUBBAGA is online now   Reply With Quote