• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

charcoal sale

Big Griz

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Just found Kingsford blue on sale for.......2 15lb bags for $7.98. Don't know if thats just a local sale or not, but thought I would let you guys know

My local home depot had two 20 pound bags for $12.88... Guessing its a fourth of july sale.. Not as good as the other big sales but still a deal

Been posted on the bigger charcoal page. It's still not the best deal, go to Home Depot and get the 2 20lb bags for $9.99

Lowes has 2 - 20lb bags for $9.99 while supplies last. Scored 2 twin packs today. Most have reported that Home Depot is price matching that.

The 2 - 15lb for $7.98 is at Walmart.

In indianapolis, Lowes has 2x20 lb. Bags for 9.99!!!! I picked up 120 lbs. today.

Not a good deal... Lowes 9.99 for 40 lbs if you are a vet you get another 10% off...

Looks like I'm heading out to the big box stores.. Thanks for the heads up!! :thumb:

50 lbs for under $9.00 (before tax) here for the Outdoor gourmet ridge charcoal at Academy. Still on sale for $2.99/16.6 lb bag.

I can't find anything wrong with this stuff, except it doesn't light itsself, and it doesn't clean up after itsself.

I just thought I would share it because all of the Lowes and Home depots around here are sold out of their specials.

Back