Christmas came early...I found some Blues Hog

Spartan_Jeff

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Christmas came on a day in early June for me this year. I was walking through a small market near work and I noticed a whole shelf of Blues Hog sauces. First time I've been able to find it around here in Michigan. What do you guys use it on. I want to drink it out of the jar, is that allowed?

Stock up on the Original and the Tennessee Red. Many people (myself included) like to mix the two... or mix one with another favorite sauce to change the flavor/heat profile. I love BH on chicken and ribs... not so much on beef.

Christmas came on a day in early June for me this year. I was walking through a small market near work and I noticed a whole shelf of Blues Hog sauces. First time I've been able to find it around here in Michigan. What do you guys use it on. I want to drink it out of the jar, is that allowed?

really...what market? I have a good friend in Lansing. I will have him stock me up!!!

I mix the original and the red 50/50 and put it on damn near everything but beef. Fries or tater tots are excellent dipped in the red sauce.

I agree with what's been said above...great on chicken and awesome for pulled pork...call that "Hog on Hog action"! :grin:

Back