***VOTE - "Soul Food" Throwdown"- VOTE ***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Soul Food Throwdown?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-JUN

is one Smokin' Farker
Oldyote
034_zps9ddca88f.jpg

SmokinJohn
pulledporkshoulderc.jpg

Hometruckin
902873_10201182951923013_958032958_o.jpg

Butt Rubb'n BBQ
attachment.php

oifmarine2003
attachment.php

caseydog
picture.php

I'm not so sure about this. I've never allowed myself to be tempted by another Brethren's Poll. I sort of feel like I'm cheating on Mr. Big by even looking.

I'm also not sure if I see an end date to this. Is this the never ending poll or just a really long poll.

Wait I see what you are doing - you think you can steal me away from Mr. Big with your really long poll.

shame shame

Hey Oldyote you are making me feel like this is a bad idea.
I am not trying to step on anyones toes. And there is nothing official about this poll. Do you think I should take it down? I am seriously having second thoughts about this.

I am not trying to step on anyones toes. And there is nothing official about this poll. Do you think I should take it down? I am seriously having second thoughts about this.

Oldyote is just being a whack-a-doodle. :loco:

You are new to Throwdowns. We mess with each other just a bit. Okay, we mess with each other a lot.

Thanks for building this poll. :clap2:

CD

Wait a minute, I just read your signature. You aren't new, just your screen name. :doh:

CD :laugh:

Cool! Glad to help.
I am fairly new to the forum joined in February and haven't spent much time in the throwdown area. Glad to know it is relaxed here. I have been on other forums that are full of a$$hats.:tsk:

Sorry

I'm not accustomed to being taken seriously. I think you are safe.

All the entries look great. Congrats to everyone who made an entry. I had to go with Hometruckin.

Cool! Glad to help.
I am fairly new to the forum joined in February and haven't spent much time in the throwdown area. Glad to know it is relaxed here. I have been on other forums that are full of a$$hats.:tsk:
Unfortunately, there are a few of those places out there like that. However, this place is full of Whackadoodles!

Last edited:
Great entries everyone... Had to narrow it down to my top three of Ric, Jed and CD. In the end I went with Ric. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back