"Stacked" Breakfast Enchiladas

Thank you friends, I know I've said it before but I'd definitely share with you if you lived closer. :-D

You could only eat half... i could eat half... next time you need company for breakfast, ill go over. I'm a gentle man.
lol Thanks I'll remember you said that! I ended up eating 1/4. They were bigger than what I had planned. :-D

YUM That looks wonderful :hungry::hungry: Whoever got the other half was a very lucky person
Thank you George! :hug:

I just finished breakfast, and now have a new craving. Looks fantastic!

Now get the ankle weights on the herd!;) Chance of flying cows seems to be rising up the the panhandles!

lol I heard it might be a rough day today. Thanks Jorge! :-D

Thank you again everybody, you're a kind group of friends. :cool: :thumb:

That looks outstanding Jeanie. Chicken for breakfast is different. I do it all the time if I'm out of the "regular" breakfast meats. It's just not a meal if it doesn't have SOME kind of meat in there. That egg is killing me right now! :thumb:

That looks outstanding Jeanie. Chicken for breakfast is different. I do it all the time if I'm out of the "regular" breakfast meats. It's just not a meal if it doesn't have SOME kind of meat in there. That egg is killing me right now! :thumb:

Thanks Jason, me too!! I have to have some kind of meat in there. :mrgreen:
This was more of a brunch than breakfast. I think it would be good breakfast over a campfire.

You said in there "I called it good"..........Hot damn, I call that OVER THE TOP! Just bit the corner off my monitor:der:.

KC
:mrgreen: Thank you KC!

If you are delivering I'm going to send you my address.

Beautiful creation. :clap:

If you are delivering I'm going to send you my address.

Beautiful creation. :clap:

Heck yeah I'll deliver to you, be there in a few days. lol Thanks Ric!

Any chance that you would move to N.W. Iowa and be my neighbor??? That is an awsome looking meal.
I hadn't thought about Iowa, is the fishing and hunting good? Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Heck yeah I'll deliver to you, be there in a few days. lol Thanks Rick!

I hadn't thought about Iowa, is the fishing and hunting good? Thanks!! :mrgreen:

The fishing and hunting is exellent. We grow us some might fine looking whitetail and would be happy to trade you some hunting for some of that fine looking food. :grin:

Heck yeah I'll deliver to you, be there in a few days. lol Thanks Rick!

The fishing and hunting is exellent. We grow us some might fine looking whitetail and would be happy to trade you some hunting for some of that fine looking food. :grin:

Sounds like a great trade to me!! I'll pack my cooking pots, fishing gear and my rifle and be right there. :-D

That's awesome, I'll give that a shot, for sure.
I was thinking there should be an area called, "Jeanies Section", but then I remembered you had a blog. hahaha
That's where we can go for all the organized Jeanie pron!

That's awesome, I'll give that a shot, for sure.
I was thinking there should be an area called, "Jeanies Section", but then I remembered you had a blog. hahaha
That's where we can go for all the organized Jeanie pron!

lol Bob... you are too sweet!! Thank you friend. :hug:

Back