somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[SIZE=+2]"Nuts!"[/SIZE]
376128845ff518da_nut_cracking.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Show us your nuts!

...as chosen by Gore, who is nuts...

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
Gore said:
Well, I really like these country themes, and was thinking something very basic, like Greece, some kebabs, some donairs, some lamb, some pitas, some pasticcio or moussaka. I thought that sounded really nice. I mentioned it to the wife and she said "nuts" would be a great throwdown topic. So, naturally the next topic is going to be "nuts." I figure the wackadoodles will have a field day with this one.

I got nuttin.:noidea:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/22 through Sunday 3/3.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/4.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo, the possibilities. Lamb fries, prairie oysters, huevos de toro. I can probably get a good smoke ring on them -- oh, but it's too late for a double entry on that theme.

CD

So we have to hunt Gore down ... take his ... nuts ... cook them ... and take pictures for the rest of the world to enjoy?

The things I do for this site :tsk:

Nuts.......eh. Let's see, there's grapenuts but how to keep them from falling through the grates....:noidea: Then we have cornnuts, but those come roasted already, so they're out. How about bull nuts...........no been done. I know, I know..............wack-a-doodle nuts, yes that's it...:clap2: These can be harvested this weekend at the underground retreat party Gore is planning for the new Army...........:becky: Then brined overnight and then slowley smoked until they probe tender............:twitch: Now I just need a sauce...........I'm IN!!!

Oooh, this one will be tough!
I bet a heap of whackadoodles get their entries slapped down because they think Brazil nuts, Walnuts, Peanuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews, horse chestnuts and pine nuts are nuts!
:heh:

Back