The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 02-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Eric1977
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Thumbs up BBQ Gasket Seals.

Many if not all of you know about this place, probably.BBQGaskets.com is the places name, I stumbled across it while floating around The Smoke Ring. Anyway, I wanted a gasket for my Horizon and ordered from here. They have about every possible gasket, material, kit, etc i have ever read or known of. Anyway Justin, the owner, is very helpful and nice to talk to. Ships super fast, he even got my order out just before stuff hit the fan with the northeast blizzard! He said he had 3' of snow I didn't think his prices was bad either. And with talking to him he said he offers some discounts to repeat customers, stands behind what he sells, and will do all he can to make you satisfied! Seems like he has lots of experience too! I think he also runs a site for wood burning stoves.

Anyhow, I don't have a dog in this fight, don't know him at all other than through this experience. I just wanted to pass along a nice site with what seems to be a large assortment of quality products.
Eric1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Tags
felt, gasket, nomex, RTV, Rutland, seal, wool