The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Humphrey Competition Smokers And Accessories

Notices

Humphrey Competition Smokers And Accessories Welcome to your premiere Brethren dealer for Humphrey Smokers and accessories. Humphrey Smokers are made of the finest quality materials and good old Maine Craftsmanship. We offer a diverse line of units or can custom make on to your specifications. Commercial,residential ,backyarder or competitor we can do it all. Start your next BBQ experience here. Call or PM me for complete details,pricing and ordering. Kevin Rundell 518 488 1015

Unread 01-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default Spring Competition Specials

We have put the top 5 competition units onsale this spring and they are as follows.

The new G 2 Chubby which I think will become very popular over the next few years. Two of these will easily to an entire competition and very easy to move around.20 "wide 29" deep 32 " tall 160 lbs heat diverter included.
4 heavy gauge rolled steal racks 16.5 by 21.5. 5 sliders for more rack adjustments .Fits full hotel pans removable water pan pull out ash pan, 20 gauge galvanized exterior shell for more rust resistance and all units are now black powder coat with custom colors to come later.
$1230 Plus shipping get a pair and save more.

G2 Party
Has 6 racks same rack size as the G2 Chubby same width and depth but 48 inches high and 268lbs this unit has more room than the old competition favorite the Fatboy. 2046 square inches of cooking space. Exterior make up and fire box the same as the Chubby. This unit paired with the chubby I think would be the ultimate competition combination.

$2450 PLUS SHIPPING.

NO COVERS ARE READY YET FOR THESE OR PRICING SHOULD SOON.

Now the old favorites

The standard Party
Still a big favorite around the competition circuit. Outside dimensions 24 deep 48 tall 20 wide. Inside dimensions 16.5 deep 25 tall 15.5 wide. It has 6 racks 4 inches apart and has a removable water pan. Weight 130 lbs this model as is $1330 plus shipping includes heat diverter.
Favorite upgrades to this model are commercial fire grate and stainless steal doors. Your first upgrade to this unit will be at dealer cost.

The Fatboy
This has been a long time competition favorite with thousands of wins under its belt you can't go wrong with this unit.
Outside dimensions 24 deep,40 tall 32w wide with drain valve . Inside dimensions 20 deep 17.5 tall 20 wide. It has four racks 4.5 apart 19.5 by 19.5. Standard Stainless Steal doors, commercial fire grate and 2 inches of insulation. Weight 275lbs still pretty easy to over around.
$1900 plus shipping.

The Competitor one of my favorites.
You can do an entire competition in this unit and then some. If you are looking to do some vending and catering this is we're to start.
Outside dimensions 24 deep 55 tall 32 wide. Inside its 20 deep 29 tall and 20 wide. It has 8 racks 3 inches apart they are 19.y by 19.5 you can add up to 7 more racks for added cooking space. It will hold 25 racks of ribs, 8 briskets and 16 butts this thing can cook. A favorite option Is a convection fan which speeds cooking and improves heat distribution.
The standard Competitor is $ 2900 plus shipping and includes the heat diverter. You first upgrade is at dealer cost.

Now for you whole hog guys
Competition hogs events are beccoming more popular and the request for information on those style of smokers is increasing. So we will add this to our specials list.

The Pro Comp Hog Cooker
I have one of these myself with alot of cook time on it so I can help out alot of you guys thinking about doing this. This unit can also double as your vending and catering unit tons of space and it is surprisingly easy to control temps. Add convection fans and this thing can pump out food. Call me for a personal consultation on this unit. Regular price is
$7177 for the standard unit. Sale price $6500 that will help pulling the trigger on something like this.

If ordered in the next few weeks you will have your units by April just intime for the start of the season. You will also get a bottle of our sauce with your order and my 10 yrs experience with them to get you up to speed quickly and keep smoking experience the best it can be.

Happy Smokin and we will see you on the Bbq trail.

Kevin

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
smokinit is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Ok there was a price increase this year Fatboy sale price is now$2100 Competitor $3100 PROComp Hog $6700
smokinit is online now   Reply With Quote