Great CL Score

Twelvegaugepump

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Picked up a UPC1600 cambro for 50 dollars this morning. A little scuffed but in great shape. I am pumped. This thing is huge. Plan to pack the dead space with pink solid foam pieces when cooking small batches. So pumped!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357578310.252373.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357578297.688198.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357578297.688198.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 232
Man what a steal! I'd LOVE to have one of those! Congratulations! Did they have another one for me?

Sorry MC. Just one. They had no idea what it was worth. It was in their office when they moved in. Just wanted it gone. These things are close to $1300 new!

Sorry MC. Just one. They had no idea what it was worth. It was in their office when they moved in. Just wanted it gone. These things are close to $1300 new!

Dam, hell ya they didn't know what they had, good job brotha epic steal :clap2:

Great deal!! Just curious did they list it as a Cambro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great deal!! Just curious did they list it as a Cambro?

Yep, I found it by searching for a cambro. They had the model number too. Not sure how I didn't lose this to someone else. I have been trying to get this for 2 weeks. They were 2 hours away, and only open 8 to 5 weekdays. I made the drive early this morning and got to work a little late.

Yep, I found it by searching for a cambro. They had the model number too. Not sure how I didn't lose this to someone else. I have been trying to get this for 2 weeks. They were 2 hours away, and only open 8 to 5 weekdays. I made the drive early this morning and got to work a little late.

Yeah def worth going in late for that deal.

Man I man that's a great score.

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

Back