The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > Big Butz BBQ Sauce & Seasonings

Notices

Big Butz BBQ Sauce & Seasonings If our BBQ Sauces and Seasonings aren't winning awards then the things people create using them are. But, who cares about the awards! In the end it's keeping family and friends happy that matters the most. This is a great place to find out about our products, specials going on, and a support group for everyone relishing in a Big Butz BBQ Sauce addiction.

Unread 11-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
BigButzBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Looking for other companies to take part in BBQ Santa Giveaway

For the last couple of years we've been doing an annual prize pack giveaway called the "I believe in BBQ Santa" Giveaway.

It works really simple, we allow people to enter via Twitter, Facebook, and email. Lastyear we allowed people to enter once a day, every day for a week through any of the entry options. At the end of it we ended up with 500 entries and gave away a large prize pack with one of each of our sauces and rubs/seasonings.

This year we plan to make it even bigger by allowing people to enter over 3 weeks. Giving out not only the big prize pack but some smaller ones as well. And, by allowing other companies to get in on the fun as well.

We have a webpage that explains the rules and how to enter. This page would feature all the companies who participate as a sponsor with links to the sites or product pages. We plan on doing the same with a BBQ Santa fanpage on FB as well.

For those who are interested in having their products included, please send a PM.

Do you believe in BBQ Santa?

12" Charbroil, SJS, WGA, 22.5 OTG, mUDS, 2 UDS w/AML Wood Art Custom Handles, Pull behind rig , & 1 new rig being built from 500lb tank.

Inventor of: 3BGB! , Shigen! , & Bacone Scotch Egg Sundae!
Big Butz BBQ Products
BigButzBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
BigButzBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Bump.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

12" Charbroil, SJS, WGA, 22.5 OTG, mUDS, 2 UDS w/AML Wood Art Custom Handles, Pull behind rig , & 1 new rig being built from 500lb tank.

Big Butz BBQ Products
Unread 11-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
BigButzBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Deadline is coming up for other companies to join up. Plan on launching the giveaway by the 3rd.

Big Butz BBQ Products
Unread 11-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
BigButzBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Bump.

Big Butz BBQ Products
Unread 11-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
BigButzBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

This is looking to be one awesome giveaway! We are going to have products from:

Big Mistas BBQ
Ubons BBQ
Sam Dog BBQ
Baxter's Original
Pyro Dust
Frogmats
Big Butz BBQ
And more!

Still room for more though. PM if interested.

Big Butz BBQ Products
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:51 AM   #6
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

I am chinese in Beijing,China. I even do not know what it is.pardon my poor English.
If more BBQ men can know me and my BBQ controller, I can also donate some of my controller of model DOG
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote