Looking for drums

Bucknbacon

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am trying to find a source for a (or more) clean 55 gal. drum here in the S.F. bay area (East bay). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you fellow brethren.

Equipcoservices.com. they are in bay area and sell new 55 gal drums. Can check other environmental suppliers in your area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They have some reconditioned ones on sale now for $21

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Try a scrap yard. We have one and we have probably 300 barrels,some brand new. Make a friend there and maybe they can score you one.

So, Bucknbacon. I hear you got a drum today. Where from??? I'm thinkin' I need to make another....

Well Marty, thanks to sacgsxr I checked out Equipcoservice out in Concord. They didn't have any for $21, in fact he wanted to charge me $45 but I talked him down to $30. It's a nice drum, no liniing inside with lid and lid clamp. I have a call in to a friend that works at a food processing plant in Union City, but have not heard back from him yet. He said if he has them he will give them to me. He's the maintenance sup. (my old boss)

Well Marty, thanks to sacgsxr I checked out Equipcoservice out in Concord. They didn't have any for $21, in fact he wanted to charge me $45 but I talked him down to $30. It's a nice drum, no liniing inside with lid and lid clamp. I have a call in to a friend that works at a food processing plant in Union City, but have not heard back from him yet. He said if he has them he will give them to me. He's the maintenance sup. (my old boss)

Are they painted at all on the inside? I would gladly pay 30 bucks for a drum with just a bare steel inside. You have to burn off the outside paint and re-paint with high temp stuff (550 degree).

Back