• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I had some pizza...

fingerlickin'

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
the other day that was almost as good as Moose's looks.

Just wanted to try out posting pics from my phone so I thought I'd share.

Wood fired, personal size, Italian ham and hot peppers, with house made mozzarella. It was off the chain.

e9ada8av.jpg

It gave me the option of forum hosted or tapatalk hosted. I chose tapatalk, was that the right thing to do? It worked obviously, so that's good news.

NO, it's not good news.:razz:

Did you make it? Probably not.:laugh:

That's a big NO. I just ate it, all of it. A sweet little Italian joint made it and they did it right. Moosing a pizza is on my to do list though. This was good inspiration. :thumbup:

That's a big NO. I just ate it, all of it. A sweet little Italian joint made it and they did it right. Moosing a pizza is on my to do list though. This was good inspiration. :thumbup:

Jason, how does one "Moose" a pizza?

:confused:

Eric, it's was from Luberto's in Dublin. Everything I've had there so far has been excellent.

Moose'ing a pizza requires you to make one that looks almost as good as this.

2275272_Moose.jpg

Eric, it's was from Luberto's in Dublin. Everything I've had there so far has been excellent.

Good, I was hoping it wasn't gio, in macungie, i wasnt impressed there, have to see if i can find dublin...

I think Moose has to Moose Jason, just so Jason gets what it is to be "Moosed".
Can I sell tickets?
:popcorn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlickin'

Good, I was hoping it wasn't gio, in macungie, i wasnt impressed there, have to see if i can find dublin...
I heard about US geography education standards but....oh well...
here ya go...:heh:
Map of Ireland

I think Moose has to Moose Jason, just so Jason gets what it is to be "Moosed".
Can I sell tickets?
:popcorn:

I thought I got Moosed here.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148187&page=3

Maybe that wasn't a true Moosing, and cooking a pizza like Moose is a personal quest of mine. I learned to make pierogie dough this weekend so I'm starting to feel a little better about the dough making thing.

Come to think of it. I do have trouble distinguishing the difference between a Moosing and getting Deguerred.

Oh and it's the other Dublin, the one famous for the brick oven pizza. Duh. :loco:

Back